- Digital vernier caliper
- Measuring length: 150mm
- Readout: Digital
- Material: Stainless steel
- Accuracy: 0.05mm
The vernier caliper is used to give a direct reading of the distance measured with high accuracy and precision.
There are two different vernier calipers available in the Tork Craft range:
- Analog vernier calipers
- Digital vernier calipers
Before using a vernier caliper:
- Make sure the workpiece being measuring is clean and has no burrs on the edges
- Make sure the lathe is switched off when measuring a workpiece in a lathe
- The temperature of the workpiece is required to be around 20 degrees C to have consistent measuring results
- Precision measuring tools should never be put near a magnetic area to avoid the vernier caliper being magnetized
What's in the box
1x Digital Caliper (Vernier) with Memory Hold 150mm/6"